Are you able to work with minimal supervision in an agile environment, while at the same time lead many ongoing, concurrent projects in a solution-oriented atmosphere?
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager who is able to develop the project management skills of the team, be competent at relationship-building and conflict resolution, and be a skilled negotiator and facilitator, and who has excellent written and oral communication skills.
The project manager is ultimately responsible for the overall success of projects and deliverables.
Key responsibilities include:
• Own the scope, plan, and delivery of each project.
• Report progress to stakeholders and manage expectations.
• Proactively resolve project issues as they arise.
• Assess ambiguous situations and provide clarity to stakeholders and team.
• 3 years of experience as a Project Manager overseeing web/ software projects.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or computer science and/or PMP certification is a plus.
• Demonstrated track record in managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional teams within budgetary and schedule constraints.
• A love for process improvement.
• A great work ethic.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!