Convince us. We get A LOT of people interested in working with our top-notch web development team. We’re looking for experienced .Net / C# Developers who have the ability to interact with technical work group and business partners in a positive and productive way in order to accomplish project goals.
Key responsibilities include:
• Research and prototype complex design solutions.
• Perform code and design reviews with junior developers.
• Develop design specifications.
• Develop design patterns and standards.
• Guide and mentor junior staff on best practices and patterns.
• Work with business on defining requirements and features for the products.
• 5+ years of experience with high-volume commercial web applications.
• Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle and formal development processes (creating specifications, technology pilots, analyzing application performance).
• Knowledge of basic network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP) and technology.
• Database experience with TSQL (SQL Server).
• Expert knowledge of application and web security.
• Solid background in OO design and programming; knowledge of UML and modern software engineering practices.
• Strong interpersonal and written skills and organization.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Keen interest in creating cost-effective yet durable and elegant design solutions in a timely manner and the ability to continuously enhance efficiency of a development process
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!