• Responsible for providing technical expertise to develop statistical programs to meet client needs.
• Ability to work with large data of structured and unstructured data sets.
• Participating in development of project-related solutions to the full scope of statistical analysis and programming tasks.
• Meet timelines for project deliverables and timelines for statistical data analysis and reporting.
• Developing macros to automate statistical table, figure, and listing production.
• Applying statistical understanding to various client projects and deliverables.
• Knowledge of SAS Macro, SAS/STAT are required.
• Master’s degree in Statistics or Biostatistics.
• 1 year experience in the job offered.
Jobsite and Interview:
San Francisco, CA