• Write programs in a variety of computer languages, such as C++ and Java.
• Design, develop and maintain database objects and applications using SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 in OLTP/OLAP/BI environment.
• Update and expand existing programs.
• Create and test code in an integrated development environment.
• Use code libraries, which are collections of independent lines of code, to simplify the writing.
• Participate in complete software programming lifecycle, including requirements analysis, coding and unit test, for applications based on Microsoft .NET and SQL Server environment.
• Plan, schedule, and conduct code tests; analyze test results; and take required corrective action.
• Provide technical support to resolve software coding issues.
• Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
• Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
• Consult with and assist computer operators to define and resolve problems in running computer programs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or Mathematics.
Jobsite & Interview:
San Francisco, CA
To apply, please send resume by mail or email firstname.lastname@example.org.