Key responsibilities include:
• Perform as a Microsoft Database Administrator and Developer to coordinate database development, administration and determine project scope and limitations.
• Modify database and database management systems, and direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
• Test programs and databases, and utilize Business Intelligence tools in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 which includes SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Tableau, DTS, Data Stage and ETL package design.
• Conduct data analysis, design, development, customization, implementation and testing of software applications and products.
• Review project requests from clients in regard to database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish projects.
• Work with the Database Architect in the design and implementation of database architecture to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance and reliability.
• Responsible for maintaining and monitoring of all databases.
• Design, develop, and test database queries and procedures.
• Assist in the development of data models for applications, views or related database structures.
• Oversee backup, clustering, mirroring, replication, and failover of databases.
• Enforces database development standards and practices.
• Provides estimates for design, build, test and implementation phases.
• Ensures compliance with established department methodologies.
• Escalates, provides feedback and proposes changes to program/implementation specifications.
• Flexible, adaptable, and able to manage multiple tasks in a proficient manner.
• Ability to design and implement SQL databases in a Microsoft environment.
• Two+ years’ experience as a Database Administrator or Database Developer. Strong experience in developing Stored Procedures.
• Strong experience in ETL process and Microsoft SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
• Bachelors of Science in Computer Science from four-year College or University or above.
• A great work ethic.
• A love of process improvement.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!