• Provide data analysis and standard reporting support, including extracting data from various source systems and data stores by performing coding (Teradata – SQL, T-SQL, SAS, UNIX) and system parameter setting.
• Conduct marketing database analysis.
• Perform ad-hoc queries and develop/automate financial/statistical models using a variety of software applications (Excel, SAS, etc.).
• Review project requests from clients in regard to database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish projects.
• Perform impact analysis on proposed changes evaluating potential impacts on data, applications utilizing R or Python Pandas.
• Report and effectively communicate potential risks/effects to supported business customer base.
• Work with business users to develop technical documents.
• Coordinate business database development, administration and determine project scope and limitations.
• Modify database and database management systems, and work with programmers and analysts to make changes using SQL and Hadoop Ecosystem.
• Interface with management, users, and information technology professionals to solve complex business problems.
• Focus on process automation and re-engineering.
• Master’s degree in Financial Mathematics, Mathematics, Statistics.
Jobsite & Interview:
San Francisco, CA
To apply, please send resume by mail or email email@example.com.